14.1.18

The Inglourious: Diane Kruger


Funny how being reminded of something can transport you back to an exact moment many years ago... well on twitter tonight 'Inglourious Basterds' (2009) film directed by legendary Quentin Tarantino was mentioned and it instantly reminded me of the time when I watched this epic film at the cinema. I was utterly blown away by the cinematography, the clever narrative and the incredible cast of actors including, Brad Pitt, Eli Roth and Diane Kruger. 

knowing in the back of my mind that I had done a gushing blog post after seeing the film highlighting my growing girl crush on the beautiful and stylish Diane Kruger, which I knew I never quite got round to publishing I began to scour my 'drafts' to see if I could uncover it. Unfortunately it was too no avail, which was a shame as I can quite vividly recall writing a piece to accompany the images I had sourced online to illustrate my 'review' of Inglourious Basterds however not wanting to try and re-hash this, and lets face it not much use doing a review of a film nearly 9 years old where the likihod most people have seen it also and able to judge themselves, however for those who haven't yet all I can say is the film is a strong 8.5/10 for me and well worth a watch.

However I wanted to focus more on the mesmerising costumes which were featured in the film. Set in Nazi-occupied France during world war II it was interesting to see that the clothing was not played down like other war films but they dramatically leaped off the screen to capture the audience attention. 

Here is an overview of some of the most eye-catching costumes designed by Anna Biedrzycka-Sheppard in the film. 
Most of the Images below are from Clothes on Film






 and if there wasn't more reasons to love DK...

- She is also an impeccable dresser while promoting the film her red carpet wardrobe was enviable ...


Incredible style poise... 



Timeless make-up and vintage hair styling 


cute miu miu dress 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know what your thinking..... Every comment is muchly appreciated x